[Fredslist] Final Call NY health & Aging Lunch 2018-01-31

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Mon Jan 29 16:54:52 EST 2018

Dear Fellow Gothamites:

The New York Health and Longevity Group is having its first lunch of 2018:

 *FINAL CALL*

*The Date is Wednesday, Janury 31, 2018, **12:30 PM**, *

*ONLY TWO LEFT! *

*We will once again be at Club Quarters** 25 W. 51st St.*

*Help us welcome our new members, exchange networking tips and talk about
our plans for 2018.*

*Come one come all!  **GUESTS, CIRCUIT RIDERS AND FRESH FISH WILL BE WARMLY
WELCOME.*

 We've made signing up easy. Here’s what your guests and friends need to
do: Go to:

https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Health-Aging-Meeting-2017-12-17

“Pay On-line as a guest.” And you are done.

Looking forward to seeing you all there on the 31st. We are a non-compete
group so please RSVP to me directly.

Gideon
Group Coordinator NY Health & Longevity Group

Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
Partner, Eddy & Schein In-Home Administrators for Seniors®
Life Keeping, Not Just Bookkeeping®
136 Madison Avenue, 6th Floor
New York, NY  10016
Tel: 917-881-7042
Fax: 212-662-9909
www.eddyandschein.com
gideon at eddyandschein.com
https://twitter.com/lifekeeping
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers