[Fredslist] Shout Out to Jack Halpern

Nancy Schess NSchess at kleinzelman.com
Sun Jan 28 21:54:33 EST 2018

Last week, a family member was describing the serious problem she was having with a rehab facility trying to kick her 89 year old mom out way too early.  I knew right away who she needed to speak with.  It didn't matter that this side of the family all lives in Florida.

Within 24 hours, she had connected with Jack Halpern, My Elder Advocate.  Jack jumped in immediately and is now referred to by my family as a miracle worker.  He knew exactly the issue, who to call and what to say -- and the problem is on its way to being solved.

Navigating the systems that are available for our elderly population often requires a professional.  Call Jack.  Although I know you can find his information on our website, it is copied below.

Jack Halpern, Chairman
My Elder Advocate LLC ™
511 Avenue Of The Americas #241G
New York, NY 10011-8436
212-945-7550
jhalpern at myelderadvocate.com<mailto:jhalpern at myelderadvocate.com>
www.myelderadvocate.com<http://www.myelderadvocate.com>
www.myelderadvocateLTCI.net<http://www.myelderadvocateLTCI.net>

Nancy B. Schess, Esq.
Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/Employment Law for Over 30 Years
485 Madison Avenue
New York, New York 10022
T:  212-935-6020 x219
F:  212-753-8101
http://www.kleinzelman.com/
nschess at kleinzelman.com
Listed in NY Super Lawyer 2011-16 (Employment Law)