[Fredslist] Question re Training

Len Adams lenadams at acgresources.com
Fri Jan 26 15:18:27 EST 2018

Good afternoon

I have a client in the software industry that is seeking some training for
their Hiring Managers on Interview Skills.. Not from the Legal viewpoint,
more on style, substance, etc

Can anyone recommend a firm or individual that can provide this service?

Thanks in advance
Len Adams

Len Adams, CPC, CTS
Founder/CEO
| DL: 646.442.2271 | O: 212.566.7600 x1
| E. lenadams at acgresources.com

*ACG Resources/Adams Consulting Group, LLC*
*40 Wall Street-The Trump Building- 28th Floor*
*New York, NY 10005 | 212.566.7600     *

*Consistency*Experience*Perseverance* Success*

<http://https://flashrecruit.com/user/garyfiore>
*Chat with me now!* <http://https://flashrecruit.com/user/lenadams>

*"Build a relationship first and do business second"- Jim McCann*

Named as one of the Fastest Growing Staffing Firms in the US by Staffing
Industry Analysts 2017

*Proud Member of the Future Manager Alliance - Ask us about our global
services, with a local presence.*