[Fredslist] Shout Out: Alan Kreit

Liz Saldana lizsaldananyc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 14:29:54 EST 2018

Once again, Alan Kreit made me look like a rock star!

Friends, who were looking for a condo for their son in NYC, told me they
were going to use their bank for the mortgage.  I encouraged them to shop
around and referred them to Alan.  Not only did he get them a better deal
than their bank was offering, he worked with them when they wanted to
change things after the contracts were signed and stayed in constant
contact guiding them step-by-step throughout the process.  When the closing
date was set only a few days out, Alan personally ran paperwork around so
the closing wouldn't have to be postponed.

As Alan says "If you want your mortgage done right, call Alan Kreit!"

Thank you, Alan!

*Live Healthy!  Live Happy! <http://bit.ly/2hRclV2>*

Liz

*Liz Saldaña*
*​Gotham First Co-Chair and Group Coordinator   *
*Gotham 2014 Networker of the Year​*

E: LizSaldanaNYC at gmail.com
C: 917-697-3005
W: http://esaldana.juiceplus.com