[Fredslist] Shout Out to ROMY Computer Services

Laurie Matthias Laurie.Matthias at Longandfoster.com
Tue Jan 23 17:35:14 EST 2018

I want to let everyone know how incredibly helpful Marshall Kass, of ROMY Computer Services, has been to me. I was having issues with my MAC and he advised me on how to deal with that. With that information, I decided to buy a new computer which he helped me choose. Upon purchase, he spent an inordinate amount of time setting me up, transferring files and answering ALL my questions along the way with the utmost of patience.

If you are ever in need of help with your computer, home or business based (mine combined both), ROMY Computer Services is your place to go. Don't hesitate. Just call them. You'll be happy you did!
Laurie Matthias

Laurie Matthias
Long and Foster Real Estate
Cell: 610-659-7376/Office: 610-658-8900