[Fredslist] Gotham Power Breakfast Meeting - Jan 24th!!

Robert Giamboi rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com
Tue Jan 23 08:27:10 EST 2018

Hello Gotham-

Please join us for the first meeting of 2018 for the Gotham Power Breakfast Group!  We'll be meeting from 8:30 - 10am at Maison-Kayser located at 57 Court St, Brooklyn, NY.

We'll be discussing 2018 and all the events we'll have planned for the group as we look to expand our group.  We've got vacancies, so if you know someone looking for a home- send them our way!  We'd love to have them!

We also have 2 guests: one in the IT consulting field and another representing Aflac!

Kind regards,

Robert Giamboi, GC - Gotham Power Breakfast
Cost Recovery & Reduction Advisor
212.858.0093 Ext. 101
rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com<mailto:rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com>

[cid:image003.png at 01D39423.F5F5F6E0]
Business Cost Recovery &
Expense Reduction Experts
77 Water St, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10005-4402
"Your bottom line is our business"

A Veteran-Owned & Operated Business<http://www.veteranownedbusiness.com/business/22697/giamboi-partners> I www.giamboipartners.com<http://www.giamboipartners.com/> I News Articles<http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/05/us_military_veteran_launches_b.html> I LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/robertgiamboi>

Secure Payment Link: https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Brooklyn/2359