[Fredslist] We’re in Farmingdale Wednesday for lunch

Ester Horowitz witsowitz at verizon.net
Mon Jan 22 12:08:35 EST 2018

Are you near by? Join us at Gotham East Italian style at noon to 2pm. The location is Rosemarie’s 188 Merritt Rd Farmingdale. Come meet the gang. RSVP https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/East-End/guest

Warmest Regards
Ester Horowitz CHC, MBA
516 318-8655

"Some men see things as they are and say why?
I see things that never were and say why not?

Confidentiality notice:
This message is intended exclusively for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this email, and delete all copies of this message. Thank you for your cooperation.