[Fredslist] Check out the new GQ for You (Gotham Queens) this Thursday the 25th

Schwartz, Daniel DSchwartz at carrxerox.com
Mon Jan 22 10:04:19 EST 2018

Hey, where do all the Trendy, Fashionable and Hip people go if they want to be in the know?
Of course, the all new GQ. Be part of the scene where we meet at the hideout, known as The Skyline Diner at 271-27 Union Turnpike, New Hyde Park. Don't be fashionably late as we like to get started at 8:00. Be sure to bring some bling, it's just $25 but better to pay online, it's so divine.  So why not groove and get yourself in the mood to do some food with latest brood known as GQ for You. Yes, Gotham Queens is on the move. Don't miss this Thursday the 25th. It's all happening so soon.

Please ride the circuit and make some new friends. If you want to be seen, make sure to check Queens. Just don't be discreet as we are a non-compete. Be sure to tell Fred from Minuteman Press. Or reach out to Dan, the Xerox Man. So we have no conflicts in our GQ complex. You'll want to stay awhile and drink in style. Some coffee and juice and great Networking to boot.

It's 2018 and with so much new. Why not be part of GQ for You?

See you on the 25th,
Dan
https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/groups/view/Queens

Dan Schwartz
Sr. Account Executive
A Xerox Company, Carr Business Systems
500 Commack Road Suite 110
Commack, NY 11725
Tel. 631-501-6810 |Fax 631-396-0723
www.carrxerox.com<http://www.carrxerox.com/>

[cid:image002.png at 01D2A258.37F65D00]
Ask me about our FREE PRINTER Program!

[Description: Description: Description: Description: facebook-icon]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Carr-Business-Systems-a-Xerox-Company/263377010437520?ref=stream>[Description: Description: Description: Description: li]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/carr-business-systems>[Description: Description: Description: Description: 4]<http://www.youtube.com/xeroxcorp>