[Fredslist] Gotham Power Breakfast Group Meeting - Jan. 24th!!

Robert Giamboi rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com
Fri Jan 19 09:36:51 EST 2018

Good morning Gotham-

This is an invitation to any potential circuit riders to come check out the Gotham Power Breakfast group for our first meeting of 2018, which will be held on Wednesday, January 24th from 8:30 - 10am at Maison-Kayser located at 57 Court St, Brooklyn, NY 11201.

We'll be discussing events planned for 2018 which includes guest speakers, member spotlights, joint meetings, expansion, and more!  If you're planning to be in the downtown Brooklyn area on the 24th, come join us for breakfast and 'one of the best croissants you'll ever have' as per Bob Olivari!

Please clear any potential conflicts with Corey Bearak (Group Chair) or myself as we are a closed group.  We've got plenty of vacancies to fill so if you know someone who might be looking for a networking group in the downtown Brooklyn area, this is the place to be!  One cleared, please use the secure pay link to cover your meal fee: https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Brooklyn/24817.  At the moment, we have 1 guest that will be attending!

Looking forward to seeing you all there and kicking off 2018!  Check below the signature for future 2018 dates.

Kind regards,

Robert Giamboi, GC - Gotham Power Breakfast
Cost Recovery & Reduction Advisor
212.858.0093 Ext. 101
rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com<mailto:rgiamboi at giamboipartners.com>

[cid:image001.png at 01D39109.08A57270]
Business Cost Recovery &
Expense Reduction Experts
77 Water St, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10005-4402
"Your bottom line is our business"

A Veteran-Owned & Operated Business<http://www.veteranownedbusiness.com/business/22697/giamboi-partners> I www.giamboipartners.com<http://www.giamboipartners.com/> I News Articles<http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/05/us_military_veteran_launches_b.html> I LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/robertgiamboi>

Secure Payment Link: https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Brooklyn/2359