[Fredslist] Gotham Business Breakfast

Mitch Tublin mitchtublin at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 12:10:20 EST 2018

Gotham - we read about various Gotham Groups and meetings, however, have you actually attended the Gotham Business Breakfast that is hosted by Danny and Michael?
The weather report said snow, Stamford announced a two hour school delay - no problem for the Gotham Business Group where not only a fine venue for networking was created - there was hearty fare to satisfy anyone looking for their breakfast meal. Congrats Danny and Michael! Really enjoyed meeting with your group and I am planning the one on one meetings now. Gotham members - check the calendar and plan to attend the next meeting.
                            All The Best.  Mitch Tublin - not the Gotham WebMaster

Sent from my iPad