[Fredslist] Do you know of refer a Hm Heath Aide to work in W. Orange NJ?

Rona Wexler rona at TheEmployabilityExpert.com
Tue Jan 16 18:29:35 EST 2018

Gotham is  a rich resource, hope you can help or offer suggestions.
If you know of a good caregiver looking for work, please refer to me and I will pass along.

Bkgd:
My cousin's husband returns home in West Orange, NJ after a long hospital stay.  This is private pay, all out-of-pocket.
Multiple health issues, requires 3x/wk dialysis driver's license preferred, but can work around.
Good cognition, but very weak, (only in his late 60's, sigh).
Could be live-in or live-out,

If you know of a good caregiver looking for work, please refer to me and I will pass along.

Thank you!

Rona
Rona E. Wexler, M.A., ABVE/D
Vocational Expert      T: (646) 335-5236
www.TheEmployabilityExpert.com<http://www.theemployabilityexpert.com/>
15900 Riverside Dr. W     Suite 6C