[Fredslist] "Jobs Act & Tax Cut; What Will You Be Doing Differently?” Join Gotham Towers, Tuesday 1/16 8:00 AM, to share ideas with Gotham members and fellow guests

Steven.Lefkowitz at wellsfargo.com Steven.Lefkowitz at wellsfargo.com
Mon Jan 15 11:05:10 EST 2018

[slider-home8]

Hello past and potential circuit riders: Please join us Tuesday, January 16th, 8:00-10:00AM,for Gotham Towers’ first 2018 meeting at the North Shore Towers Cafe, 272-48 Grand Central Parkway, Floral Park NY 11005 (Coffee shop on the lower level of North Shore Towers Building 2; the middle building)
Please RSVP to this email or respond ASAP on line so I can plan seating accordingly. Our theme will be "Jobs Act & Tax Cut; What Will You Be Doing Differently?”  We look forward to an energetic discussion, as always. Come, share your wisdom, and let’s learn from each other!  Remember that all Gotham “Towers” members are experts in our field with at least ten years of experience in the same industry or with the same company.
You can pay the day of via cash, or a check made out to Gotham Networking Inc. It’s easiest if you follow the link to pay online, only $25 for a full hot and cold breakfast including the ever popular Bagels & Lox:  https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Gotham-Towers/24779
FYI- If commuting via train you can take a quick taxi ride from the Little Neck LIRR, an easy 25 minute ride from Penn Station. Post meeting I can give up to 4 guests a ride back to the LIRR or the E/F at Union Tpke/Kew Gardens. There is ample onsite parking and even an Express bus to/from Midtown Manhattan.
Hope you can join us for another educational and entertaining meeting!!

[Get prequalified]<http://hmc-ecard.wf.com/steven.lefkowitz/Tab_1.php>[Loan calculator]<http://hmc-ecard.wf.com/steven.lefkowitz/Tab_2.php>[Request a personal consultation]<http://hmc-ecard.wf.com/steven.lefkowitz/Tab_3.php>

[Visit my webpage]<http://www.wfhm.com/steven-lefkowitz1>

[Add me to your Contacts]<http://hmc-ecard.wf.com/steven.lefkowitz/Steven-Lefkowitz1.vcf>

Steven Lefkowitz

Branch Manager
NMLSR ID 18302

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage | 585 Stewart Avenue, Suite 690 | Garden City, NY 11530
MAC M6571-062
Tel 516-535-1614 | Cell 917-535-8196 | eFax 866-359-9104

steven.lefkowitz at wellsfargo.com<mailto:steven.lefkowitz at wellsfargo.com> | http://www.wfhm.com/steven-lefkowitz1

If this email was sent to you as an unsecured message, it is not intended for confidential or sensitive information. If you cannot respond to this e-mail securely, please do not include your social security number, account number, or any other personal or financial information in the content of the email. This may be a promotional email. To discontinue receiving promotional emails from Wells Fargo Bank N.A., including Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, click here NoEmailRequest at wellsfargo.com <mailto:NoEmailRequest at wellsfargo.com?subject=Please%20update%20my%20Wells%20Fargo%20email%20solicitation%20preference%20to%20opt-out> .
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage is a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. Equal Housing Lender. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage-2701 Wells Fargo Way-Minneapolis, MN 55467-8000