[Fredslist] Concerned about the tax law? Have questions? How will it affect your S Corp?

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 15:50:17 EST 2018

*At our Construction group meeting we will be discussing how it will impact
you, your clients, your business.*

*Many questions will be raised and hopefully answered such as will it
effect the price of Real Estate and if so how.  How will Contractors be
affected?  This is important to all both for personal and business reasons.*

*If you know someone in the Construction industry please invite them as it
will be very enlightening for them.  *

*We are an Open group so all are invited.  WHERE WILL THIS GREAT MEETING BE
HELD?  Club Quarters 40 W 45th Street 12:15-2 on Wednesday January 10 *

*Please use the link below to RSVP:*

*https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Construction/1839
<https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Construction/1839>*

*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
*ENVIRRON*
NYC and NYS WBE Certified
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*
*  including efficient, highest quality, cost effective INSULATION*
*  for Buildings*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 37
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile