[Fredslist] Do you know who won the GOtham Green Awards?

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 21:42:27 EST 2018

Come to the meeting on Thursday January 11th and find out.
I assure you that you will be impressed by the talent and innovation we
have found.

At this meeting we will announce and meet the winners and on April 19 we
will have the actual awards and a full presentation by each winner.

This group of winners provides our society with programs, products and
initiatives that are truly improving our well being, our environment and
our wallets all at one time.

Please join us to learn who these overachievers are.

Meeting is Thursday January 11, 2018 at 12:30-2.  We will be at Club
Quarters on 40 W 45th Street.

Please use the link below to RSVP:
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/GOtham-GREEN/1839

*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
*ENVIRRON*
NYC and NYS WBE Certified
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*
*  including efficient, highest quality, cost effective INSULATION*
*  for Buildings*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 37
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile