[Fredslist] The Women NYC Group

Tom Gallin tomg at gallin.com
Wed Feb 28 15:03:17 EST 2018

Hi All,
I rode the circuit today to the Women NYC Group and had another wonderful Gotham experience.  The location was a first for me - the Angus  Club Steakhouse (some other groups are using it to meet) which offered a nice table and good food.  Nancy Schess ran a great meeting that had 2 Networkers of the Year - me and Carly Bentley (fresh in from Philly), multiple guests and a few other circuit riders.  We had an interesting presentation by Sharon Sable & Carol LaRocque of the Great American Recruiting Company.  In today's ever tightening labor market they gave great pointers on the whole process of hiring from both sides - what to look for in a recruiter, how to polish & target your resume, and what to wear when you have a Skype interview.

I had a great time with the group & remember it is not just for women so everyone can visit.

Regards,
Tom Gallin

Gallin
Over 130 Years of Construction Excellence
102 Madison Avenue - 9th Floor
New York, NY 10016
(Office) 212-252-8900
www.gallin.com