[Fredslist] Thank you Thank you Thank you Nancy Schess

Marilyn Genoa MKGenoa at genoaandassociates.com
Wed Feb 28 12:55:39 EST 2018

I wish I could figure out how to post a picture to this e-mail to show you the full extent of what Nancy did last night.  To say Nancy Schess went above and beyond does not adequately express what she did.  My daughter is Vegan, and finding really good vegan baked goods on Long Island is almost impossible.  She has a favorite baker in the City where I have been able to order birthday cakes every year.  This year was a problem-not the order, but logistically getting it here because of my schedule-so I reached out to several colleagues who I knew commuted into the city to ask if it was possible to pick up a box from Cinnamon Snail on the way home.  Within moments Nancy Schess raised her hand without hesitation, and last night we met at the Hicksville Train Station at 8PM for the handoff.  Nancy made my daughter's birthday---the dozen vegan strawberry shortcake unicorn birthday cupcakes which I knew my daughter would love are here for her birthday because of Nancy's willingness to help, and she did so with a huge smile and the continued phrase "not a problem".  I cannot thank you enough Nancy ----you are truly amazing!!

Marilyn K. Genoa
Genoa & Associates, P.C.
Attorneys At Law
12 Jaegger Drive
Old Brookville, New York 11545
Telephone (516) 759-7940
Facsimile  (516) 674-9425

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure

To ensure compliance with U.S. Treasury regulations we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments or enclosures) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any matters addressed herein.
The information contained in this e-mail and attachment (s), if any, is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer and is legally protected pursuant to the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510, et seq., inter alia, may contain privileged and confidential information and may be protected by attorney client and work product privileges or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. This communication is intended only for the use of each individual named above. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, reading, dissemination or duplication of this e-mail is prohibited. There is and shall be no waiver of any privilege or confidence by your receipt of this transmission. If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by e-mail or collect telephone call and then completely delete this.