[Fredslist] Chocolate and Networking!

Liz Saldana lizsaldananyc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 10:36:54 EST 2018

[image: Inline image 1]

Chocolate and Networking!  What could be better?

Join Gotham First at our March 13th meeting and enjoy some wonderful
chocolate during our own Roxanne Browning's member spotlight presentation.
You'll  learn a few things about real chocolate; and how Roxanne can help
you and your clients create an amazing customer appreciation event.  Sorry,
we won't have wine to pair with the chocolate.  It's a lunch meeting.  :)

We will be meeting Tuesday, March 13th, at Club Quarters, 25 West 51st St,
from 12:30-2pm.  Here is the link to register.
https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-First-Meeting-2017-12-17-0

Remember to click the [image: Inline image 2]button so everyone knows
you'll be there.  Gotham First is an open group, everyone's welcome; so no
need to check with me before signing up.  Feel free to share this meeting
with your clients and coworkers.   Where else are they going to meet NY's
only Chocolate Sommelier?

Here's the information I'm sending to my contacts.  Feel free to send it to
yours when you invite them to the meeting.

*"Join NY’s Chocolate Sommelier, Roxanne Browning from Exotic Chocolate
Tasting and Gotham First member for a guided craft chocolate tasting
experience. This luscious passport around the world will give guests an
idea how a chocolate pairing with wine or spirits can benefit your company
in a client/colleague appreciation. "*

See you on the 13th!

*Live Healthy!  Live Happy! <http://bit.ly/2hRclV2>*

Liz

*Liz Saldaña*
*​Gotham First Co-Chair and Group Coordinator   *
*Gotham 2014 Networker of the Year​*

E: LizSaldanaNYC at gmail.com
C: 917-697-3005
W: http://esaldana.juiceplus.com