[Fredslist] Don't forget about the best part of town: Downtown! Meeting Feb 27 12:30-2

Steve Maggi smaggi at smalawyers.com
Wed Feb 21 13:43:48 EST 2018

Gothamites,

We have not seen you since last year (or even longer!). Come enjoy a gourmet lunch with us downtown at the View of the World Terrace on Feb 27 at 12:30. We go early and often stay late to enjoy the fresh-baked cookies and coffee after our fab lunch, and take a gander over the 9-11 Memorial and the reflecting pools from the terrace!

www.viewoftheworld.com<http://www.viewoftheworld.com>

[http://www.viewoftheworld.com/images/home-img2.jpg]<http://www.viewoftheworld.com/>

View of The World - Terrace Club<http://www.viewoftheworld.com/>
www.viewoftheworld.com
View of the World Terrace Club - official site. Discover this remarkable New York private club and dining venue. Enjoy breathtaking views of Manhattan, versatile ...

We are a non-compete group so please email us before you sign up, to make sure no one's feet are being stepped on!

Hope you can join us.

Steve Maggi

GC