[Fredslist] Ride The Circuit To The Next Meeting of Gotham NY Legal Featuring A Discussion on Small Business & Emerging Markets by Rania Sedhom, Esq.

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Tue Feb 20 17:52:20 EST 2018

Please join Gotham NY Legal at our next meeting on Tuesday February 27, 2018 at 12:30 PM at Club Quarters located at 25 West 51st Street.  This particular Club Quarters is just off Fifth Avenue opposite Rockefeller Center.

This meeting will feature a member spotlight by our very own Rania Sedhom, Esq. of the Sedhom Law Group, a Bespoke Law Firm.  Rania's practice focuses on small businesses and emerging markets.  We will still go around the table for brief introductions with guests receiving a bit more time.  Speaking of guests...Please bring them!  If you know of anyone who would benefit from Gotham's wonderful networking experience, please ask them to join us.  There are a number of niches available and we love to see new faces and create synergies among our members.  The cost to ride the circuit and for guests is $40.00.  Please be sure to confirm your guests so I can clear any conflicts.  You can follow this link to RSVP and pay. https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Legal-Meeting-2017-12-17 .

I look forward to seeing you on February 27th .

Happy Networking!

Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Fifth Floor
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299