[Fredslist] Scott J. Beigel Memorial Fund

Mauricio Vides info at webdesignyou.com
Mon Feb 19 20:25:31 EST 2018

 Hello Everyone,
Please like and share this page. My client Michael Schulman's son Scott
passed away this past Wednesday from the Florida Shootings. He was the
teacher from Dix Hills that saved the kids in his classroom from the
shooter sacrificing himself. I created the website and Facebook page. If
you'd like you can donate to their fund which will send underprivileged
children to camp which Scott was very passionate on you can do so at the
website. *Please like and share the page* I want this nonsense to stop I
want his page to go viral and I don't want the country to forget this time.

The family has set up the Scott J. Beigel Memorial Fund in Beigel’s honor.
Please click here to donate. http://scottjbeigelmemorialfund.com/
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fscottjbeigelmemorialfund.com%2F&h=ATPtVlO_na4xP8CsqBdeGgJBH3oDbLBvN5C8SO9RWwppHy4atGM51m0t1-oDNWrtpWccftHrvCvDuvrRFGj27VCpWnl5RZ08kPM5IdP_mRG8hwneymRnlDGM3i8Cx0ux17IEn_JN4c6zYAFx-10Mxx17KZoPIg4DgXNd8FeSXITRxFXx9LzK-1Kzd4c1KuD1Cs3IqYKdeC-Mv3df1fzHOklud5Ru0xHvF7yge_qQMaZud9zBIa1sKlEi>
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/scottbeigelmemorialfund/

--
Regards,
Mauricio Vides

*CEOOffice*: *1-516-305-7206*
http://www.webdesignyou.com - Web Design services
http://www.newyorkcityseo.net - Search Engine Optimization services *"#1
for NYC SEO"*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUAdtvzVIoM&feature=youtu.be
Contact me online via - Instant Messenger
*Skype*:mvides422
*GTalk*:   mvides422 at gmail.com