[Fredslist] Potential for a sublease in Queens

Thomas Grech tom_grech at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 4 14:05:18 EST 2018

The Queens Chamber of Commerce may be expanding our space & footprint at the Bulova Building in Jackson Heights. There will be some extra space that we are able to sublet. Not for profits, large firms looking for a Queens presence (10 mins to LaGuardia, 30 mins to Manhattan) or small to midsize firms would be perfect.

Furnished private offices and cubicles are available along with shared conference rooms, office kitchen, copier, wifi, etc. The building has parking, in-house gym and cafe/food service, all onsite. Occupancy in April.

Thanks, Tom Grech

Pres. & CEO, Queens Chamber of Commerce

Phone: 917-865-2699
Fax: 801.340.0948