[Fredslist] Employment Options Desired for High Functioning Special Needs Young Adults

Dan Goldberg Dan.goldberg at ikorglobal.com
Fri Feb 2 07:36:25 EST 2018

Dear Gothamites,

I am trying to help two young men find job opportunities; full or part-time, volunteer or preferably paid.  These two young men (early and mid-20's) are high functioning on the spectrum.  They are comfortable with office work.  They have transportation and can also take public transportation.  They can work on Long Island or in Manhattan, Queens or, possibly, Brooklyn.

One recently helped me with my holiday cards.

Please contact me if you have any ideas.  I have resumes for both.

Many thanks.

Dan Goldberg
IKOR
Care Management and Advocacy for Seniors and Special Needs Individuals
(office) 516-472-0138
(email) dan.goldberg at ikorglobal.com<mailto:dan.goldberg at ikorglobal.com>

IMPORTANT: This facsimile or email transmission may contain confidential information which may include protected health information as defined by the federal Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA) Privacy Rule, as well as confidential information that is subject to legal privilege(s). If you are not the intended recipient (or an authorized representative of the intended recipient) of the preceding message, any dissemination or use of the preceding message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received such message in error, please notify the sender by telephone (number listed above) to arrange the return or destruction of the information and all copies. Each IKOR office and business is independently owned and operated under a franchise agreement with IKOR International, LLC.