[Fredslist] Sublet needed in San Francisco

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Sat Dec 22 17:24:09 EST 2018

Starting mid-January or Feb 1. One bedroom, ideally with parking nearby,
for a month or two.

Almost any location is fine…where I won’t get mugged or have to deal with
bridge traffic delays.

My mother had a stroke and I have been here for 6 weeks in various hotels.
Need to find someplace solid while I find out if I am relocating for a bit.
Have to be able to work virtually and also work to start up Gotham San
Francisco!

Let me know if you have any leads at all.
AirBnB and CraigsList ain’t FredsList at all…
Full of scams. Not what I am used to.

Plus, dear Tribe, tell me what I should do with that husband of mine.

*Tessa Marquis I left My Heart in Gotham New Haven…*

==========================

Tessa Marquis
Project Coordinator
New Standard Institute, Inc.

tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com

203.783.1582 x 101

[image: cid:image001.gif at 01CC55F8.66526CF0]

*Specializing in Electrical & Mechanical Skills and Maintenance Management
training.*

*"Training that Works…for People who Work"*84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT
06460  |  USA