[Fredslist] SHOUTOUT TO LAUREL KONEL

Ellyn Finkelstein ellynfinkelstein at danielgale.com
Thu Dec 20 17:55:49 EST 2018

Laurel is the BEST!  I purchased chocolates for my clients previously!
The boxes were so pretty and festive. The chocolates delicious!!!!

Sincerely

Ellyn Finkelstein
Real Estate Sales Person
Eco-Broker GREEN
CBR, ASP
Silver Circle of Achievement
Daniel Gale Sotheby’s International Realty
7951 Jericho Tpke Woodbury NY 11797
Mobile: 516-972-8649
ellynfinkelstein.danielgale.com<http://ellynfinkelstein.danielgale.com>

Daniel Gale Sotheby’s International Realty
28080 Main Road
Cutchogue, NY 11935
Office:631-734-5439
Mobile:516-972-8649