[Fredslist] Thank You and Shiva Details

Nancy Schess NSchess at kleinzelman.com
Fri Dec 14 11:47:49 EST 2018

Gotham,

First, I want to thank all of you who have already reached out to express their condolences to me and my family on the loss of my mother in law, Jeanette Schess.  I blogged a couple of weeks ago about our last awesome visit with her and we are blessed with years of wonderful memories.

I have been asked about the details.  The funeral will be in Florida but we will be sitting shiva next week on Tuesday and Wednesday (from 4 pm - 9 pm each day) at my house: 3 Village Road, Syosset.

Thanks Gotham.  This is a family that knows how to support its own.

With gratitude,
Nancy (and Bill)

Nancy B. Schess, Esq.
Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/Employment Law for Over 30 Years
485 Madison Avenue
New York, New York 10022
T:  212-935-6020 x219
F:  212-753-8101
http://www.kleinzelman.com/
nschess at kleinzelman.com
Listed in NY Super Lawyer 2011-18 (Employment Law)