[Fredslist] Two excellent -- and different -- Gotham events

Jane Beddall JB at dovetailresolutions.com
Thu Dec 13 14:07:29 EST 2018

Hello, Gotham -

On Wednesday, I rode the circuit from Gotham New Haven (the train still runs both ways) to two excellent Gotham events.

I received a warm welcome at the lunch meeting of NY Health and Longevity. Group member Dr. Richard Carlton gave an informative and engaging talk about CBD oil.

In the evening, Gotham Fresh met for an informal happy hour in midtown for drinks and conversation - with a refreshing group, representing a wide age range.

To experience Gotham at its best, you need to experience Gotham!

Warm regards,

Jane Beddall

Jane Beddall, M.A., J.D.
Dovetail Resolutions, LLC