[Fredslist] MWBE certification process - assistance needed

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Wed Dec 12 10:36:30 EST 2018

Thank you to Michael Weiner for encouraging me to push through my
frustrations and to pursue the MWBE certification.
Is there anyone in our network that can assist with the intricacies of this
certification process? I find it time consuming and frustrating and I don't
get any response to emails sent to the site.
Can anyone assist?

*Learn to impact and influence others by joining our Speakers Forum
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/speak-to-lead-a-speakers-forum/> -
take advantage of our introductory special! Click here for details.
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/speak-to-lead-a-speakers-forum/>*

*Jayne Latz*

*Executive Communication Coach and Professional Speaker*

*President and Founder -Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC*

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965

*Visit our brand new website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/>*