[Fredslist] Ride The Circuit To The Next Meeting of Gotham LI

Lisa Waterman Lisa at garibaldicpas.com
Tue Dec 11 16:42:01 EST 2018

Please join Gotham LI for our next and last meeting of 2018 on Thursday December 13, 2018 at 8:00AM at the Inn at Fox Hollow located at 7755 Jericho Turnpike in Woodbury. A full breakfast will be served.
If you know of anyone who would benefit from Gotham's wonderful networking experience, please ask them to join us.  There are a number of niches available and we love to see new faces and create synergies among our members.  The cost to ride the circuit and for guests is $35.00.  Please be sure to confirm your guests so I can clear any conflicts.  If you have any promotional material concerning your niche, please feel free to bring them to the meeting.  You can follow this link to RSVP and guests can use it to pay as well https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Long-Island-Meeting-2017-12-21-3 . Of course, as always if you have any questions, or I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to seeing you on December 13th .

Happy Networking!

Lisa

Lisa B. Waterman
Garibaldi Group
Certified Public Accountants * Financial & Management Consultants
990 Stewart Avenue-Fifth Floor
Garden City, NY 11530
516-288-7400 x102
Cell: 516-532-2299