[Fredslist] Gotham Holiday Party Photos Are Online

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Mon Dec 10 18:16:49 EST 2018

This was done by our humble Networker of the Year.  Well donex2!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2018
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell Martindale-Hubbell® for 35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com<http://Www.gothamnetworking.com>