[Fredslist] Big thank you to Alan Kreit

Schwartz, Daniel DSchwartz at carrxerox.com
Thu Dec 6 07:06:04 EST 2018

This is a big thank you to Alan Kreit from Bank of America who had a pair of tickets to see Wicked on Broadway that he could not use. He posted them on Fredslist on Monday for a great price and I was fortunate to grab them up. We met up at the Gotham Holiday party the to seal the deal and I was able to take my lovely wife out to NYC for a 2nd night in a row. The show was great, giving, a completely different perspective of the classic movie The Wizard of Oz. Very cleverly done and an enjoyable evening made possible by a Gotham member. Just another example of the power and benefit of Gotham and Fredslist.
If you do go to the show, I recommend eating at Azalea for some tasty Italian food. It literally sits right next to the Gershwin Theater. Just be sure to make reservations in advance or eat at the bar as we did.
Thanks again to Alan Kreit for helping us "get out and see the town"  and for a very memorable evening.

Dan Schwartz
GC Gotham Queens