[Fredslist] Demystifying CBD Oil w/Dr. Richard Carlton at NY Health & Longevity’s Dec. 12th holiday luncheon.

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Wed Dec 5 09:36:56 EST 2018

Dear Tribal Members, Circuit Riders and friends,

Our Dec. 12th luncheon will explain why all CBD Oils are NOT created equal.

Don't miss this unique opportunity to get the scoop on CBD oil from Dr. Richard Carlton, noted Psychiatrist/M.D., member of NY Health & Longevity. Dr. Carlton is a Certified Medical Cannabis Provider.

Cannabidiol (CBD) is the most important NON-psychoactive component of marijuana and hemp. It has robust effects in reducing pain,
controlling  seizures, alleviating anxiety, inducing sleep, and controlling psychosis (in dementia, in mania, and in schizophrenia). Dr. Carlton will tell us how it works,  what makes a good brand vs. a bad brand, and which brands he recommends for patients and loved ones.

But how safe is it?  How do you know what you are getting? Prices vary. How much should you pay? How effective is it? How does it interact with other prescription pain meds and OTC pain remedies?

The Date is Wednesday, December 12th, 2018, 12:30 PM.
ONLY  SEVEN DAYS LEFT!
We will meet at the Club Quarters 25 W. 51st. St.
Guests are welcome! Remember, we are a non compete group. Please call me to clear potential conflicts.
We've made signing up easy. Here’s what you, your guests and friends need to do...Go to:
https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Health-Aging-Meeting-2017-12-17-2
“Pay On-line as a guest.” And you are done
We look forward to seeing you. Please RSVP to me directly if you have not already done so.

Warmest holiday wishes,
Kelly Welles, LUTCF
Serving Legacy and Longevity Planning Needs forTwenty Five Years.
Co-chair and Group Coordinator

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
Cell   917-626-8590
www.linkedin.com/in/kelly-welles
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Business & Personal Financial Strategies