[Fredslist] Password manager recommendation

Rita Sue RitaSue at ritasue.com
Wed Dec 5 08:28:20 EST 2018

I need a recommendation for a Password Manager. One of the criteria is that I am able to get help preferably by being able to call a help center. Or, that I can send an email to a help center that will respond in a timely manner. The first thing I need done is for all my present passwords to be replaced.

Thanks so much in advance for your recommendation.  RS

RitaSue Siegel, FIDSA | Partner | President | IDSA, AIGA, DMI
RitaSue Siegel Resources | ritasue at ritasue.com<mailto:ritasue at ritasue.com>
17 West 54 Street | 10019 | mobile 917 806 3947
Skype RitaSueSiegel | Free: Getting a Design Job http://www.ritasue.com/downloads/Get_a_Design_Job_2008.pdf (being updated)
http://www.idsa.org/ritasue-siegel-resources | http://www.ritasue.com<http://www.ritasue.com/>