[Fredslist] Opportunity for talented interior designer

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Thu Aug 30 13:04:57 EDT 2018

Gotham
Exciting times! We are growing and looking for 2 interior designers one a senior level person the other starting out. Please see our ad below. Any connections or leads you can pass my way!   Thank you!!

Interior Designer
Joshua Zinder Architecture + Design, LLC
-
Princeton, NJ

JZA+D, an architecture, design firm in downtown Princeton seeks a motivated entry level to experience level interior designer with 1- 8 years of full-time design experience.

The ideal candidate must possess, strong design, and organizational skills, as well as be able to work on multiple projects at once. Work includes involvement in all phases from pre-design programming, schematic design/presentations to development and coordination of construction documents. Position includes, but is not limited to, space planning, research and selection of materials, finishes and furniture, updating material library, and creating client presentations and material boards. Subsequently, strong computer graphic and drafting skills are important, including proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit. 3D computer rendering skills are also required.

Qualified candidates should submit a resume and excerpts from portfolio that best represent the candidate's design work, in PDF format

Hospitality and corporate office experience is a plus.

Please forward submissions to jobs at joshuazinder.com

And let me know as well the gotham connection.

Thanks
Josh

Joshua Zinder
JZA+D