[Fredslist] I knew I forgot something - the link to register

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Tue Aug 28 10:31:06 EDT 2018

My apologies:
Here is the link to register for Tuesday.
 https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Casual-Cocktails-2018-08-22
<https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Casual-Cocktails-2018-08-22>

Come join us on Tuesday, September 4th for an intimate gathering of friends
and colleagues.  I myself am excited to meet many people that have already
signed up (several new names and faces for me).

What is the twist? We will be meeting at the elegant Friars Club (a special
treat if you have never been) and, admission includes two drinks plus
appetizers!!

*When*: September 4th
*Where*: The Friars Club at 57 East 55th Street
<https://maps.google.com/?q=57+East+55th+Street&entry=gmail&source=g>
*Time*:  4:30-6pm
*Fee*:  $30 includes two drinks and light appetizers
*Important Note:  *Space is limited to just 15 people so don't hesitate -
sign up today
*Here is the link:*
 https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Casual-Cocktails-2018-08-22
<https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Casual-Cocktails-2018-08-22>

What a great way to return after the long holiday weekend! I look forward
to seeing you there!!

*Jayne Latz*

*Executive Communication Coach and Professional Speaker*

*President and Founder -Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC*

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965

*Visit our brand new website http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/
<http://www.corporatespeechsolutions.com/>*