[Fredslist] Season of Giving Update.

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Tue Aug 28 07:33:33 EDT 2018

The Gotham Foundation has now received $8000 tax deductible contributions towards our usual goal of $25,000 (which amounts to five $5000 grants to those whose Charity is drawn before the holiday party in December).

Please visit the Foundation website at wwwgothamfoundation.org to add to our total and please remember that Michael Farrell will match your contribution during the month of August. Thank you all and especially Raj and Michael for their matching contributions!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2017
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell Martindale-Hubbell® for 35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com