[Fredslist] Fwd: Invitation to: Gotham M.A.D. (Making A Difference) Group Meeting - Tuesday, August 21st.

David Mack david.mack at sophist.com
Fri Aug 17 16:05:04 EDT 2018

*****Attention ALL Gotham Members! *

You are invited to *Gotham M.A.D. Group Meeting*, being held *Tuesday,
August 21st. *

As always, we're inviting all circuit riders, guests and our core Gotham M.A.D.
members to this month's meeting.

Close out the summer with a chance to network, socialize and share
resources with New York's non profit community.

Come join us at:

*Restaurant Patrick*

at the Club Quarters Midtown
40 West 45th street
between 5th and 6th Avenues
212-282-9615

Meeting time: 12:30 - 2:00 PM

Don't hesitate to email or call me directly (267-456-0434 <(267)%20456-0434>)
with any questions.

Guests can *REGISTER* by using the following link:

https://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Make-a-
Difference-Meeting-2017-12-18-4

Thank you ALL for your time and I hope to see you there!!

- David Mack

David J. Mack IV, Operations Manager
SOPHIST- Making Mobile Mandatory
david.mack at sophist.com