[Fredslist] Hans Hanson - a Gotham marvel!

Peter Kettle pkettle at mac.com
Wed Aug 15 09:23:59 EDT 2018

Don’t even think of applying to colleges without consulting our very own Hans Hanson. He achieved the statistical impossibility of helping our older son into Columbia, and he is now working with our younger basketball player to get him into a college where he can excel and play ball. Other college advisors will tell you to make do and not reach for the stars. Hans will get you the very best and still protect your pocketbook!

Peter Kettle

Sent from my iPhone