[Fredslist] Clambake 2018 was great

Schwartz, Daniel DSchwartz at carrxerox.com
Sun Aug 5 22:48:50 EDT 2018

If you weren't at this years Gotham East Clambake hosted by Jason Greenberg and Esther Horowitz, then you missed a great event. This was my wife and I's seventh year and it always is a fun event. The venue at Captain Bill's overlooking the water was pleasant with perfect weather to enjoy cocktails outside and a more than filling lobster dinner inside. Clams, muscles, corn on the cob, potatoes and warmed apple cobbler for dessert. Yum. This is a must do event as their is plenty of time to network and get to know the people in the room in a pleasant and quiet environment.
Thanks Esther and Jason for another great evening.

Dan Schwartz
Carr Business Systems