[Fredslist] Season of Giving Update

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Thu Aug 2 12:08:10 EDT 2018

With the advent of August we welcome and thank Gothamite Michael Farrell for continuing his tradition of matching August Season of Giving credit card contributions to the Gotham Foundation.

To bring Michael into play and be matched please click on www.gothamfoundation.org and make a credit card tax deductible contribution which may earn your 501 c 3 of choice a $5000 grant.

We are now approaching $8000 in donations towards our $25,000 goal. We have a ways to go but this is the best thing we do!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Senior Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2017
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell Martindale-Hubbell® for 35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com