[Fredslist] Yesterday's Battle of The Bands Event

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Mon Apr 30 16:47:16 EDT 2018

As you all know yesterday's event was a tremendous success. This was
because of the hard work of our committee and the generosity of our
sponsors. I want to publicly thank our committee.

Corey Bearak, Michael Jakob, Fred Klein, Odey Raviv, Sonia Saleh,
Shelley Simpson, William Skody. Mike Steger Aimee White.

Our Judges: Matt Lagle, Stan Gilbert, Aimee White.

Our Videographer:  Cayce Crown

Our Sponsors :The Phoenix Public Adjusters Group, Inc. (Jason Greenberg)

Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess (Fred Klein)
Minuteman Press (Scott Levine & Fred Morante)
5th Street Advisors (Cesar Manent)
John Gallin & Sons (Tom Gallin)
Cafe’ Wha? (William Skody)
Skody, Scot & Co CPAs (William Skody)
Law Offices of Michael D. Steger, P.C.
Juice Plus (Shelley Simpson)
Law Offices of Phil Smallman
Corey Bearak/ Strategic Public PolicyNYC Admissions Solutions (Maurice
Frumkin)
Uplifting NonProfits (Sonia Saleh)
S.C. Horn Associates, Inc. (Steven Horn)
Carriage Trade Insurance Agency (Michael Jakob)
Brainlink International (Raj Goel)
John Gallin & Sons (Tom Gallin)

You are the reason Gotham is so great.