[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit 5/9 to Business Breakfast Group

Michael Weiner Michael.Weiner at TheCountingCompany.com
Fri Apr 27 11:36:34 EDT 2018

Yes, it's raining today, but the temperatures are moderating and we're even
predicted to have highs in the 80's a couple of days next week! So indeed,
May is coming, and so is Gotham Business Breakfast's next meeting. As
Tennyson wrote, "In the Spring a young man's fancy lightly turns to thoughts
of love," but he didn't have the foresight to add "and the middle-aged man's
thoughts turn to bagels and lox."

So come ride the circuit to Business Breakfast on Wednesday, May 9 from 8:00
- 10:00 AM, at Gente Restaurant, 153 East 45th Street, easily accessible by
various uptown/downtown/crosstown/out-of-town buses and trains. Bagels and
lox, and one or another kind of sweet baked goods.

Business Breakfast is a closed group, so please check with me before signing
up <http://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Business-Breakfast/guest>
.

"The first day of spring is one thing, and the first spring day is another.
The difference between them is sometimes as great as a month."
<https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/henry_van_dyke_145356?src=t_spring-Henry
> -Henry van Dyke

Michael Weiner

(917) 715-1032 cell

QuickBooks Online Certified ProAdvisor

*Outsourced controller/business consulting/data management

*Technology instruction and support

www.TheCountingCompany.com

Helping Your Dollars Make More Sense