[Fredslist] Flo Feinberg's Refined Finds were Perfect!

Phyllis Newbert panewbert at theheartsaver.com
Mon Apr 23 14:58:03 EDT 2018

Once again Flo Feinberg and her Refined Finds have enabled me to give
someone the absolute perfect gift!

After telling Flo about the woman for whom I needed a birthday gift, Flo
presented me with an assortment of options.  I had a great time "shopping"
and was thrilled  (but not very surprised) that the Birthday Girl was so
delighted with the unique handbag and accessories she received from me.

I recommend reaching out to Flo for the perfect gifts for any occasions.
Any gifts I have given that were from Flo's Refined Finds were always a
hit. I have also, of course, bought items for myself that have become
favorites for sure!

Thank you so much, Flo.  Looking forward to shopping again very soon.

Phyllis

*Phyllis Anne Newbert*
Vice President
The Heart Saver Institute