[Fredslist] cyber questions

Janet Sullivan jansull at msn.com
Wed Apr 18 20:33:28 EDT 2018

Hello Fellow Gothamites

     *   Have any of you ever been involved in a scam by a group that represented themselves as being affiiated with Apple or Mac called Egeeks.? If so, could you tell me more about them.  I was so scammed and am spending alot of time cleaning up the mess.
     *    Do  any of you know more about the Delta security breach and the organization called "All Clear" that they supposedly hired to offer their consumers data protection.   And/or, do you have a corporate contact person at Delta who will speak to me about this. ? They are keeping themselves scarce.

Thanks alot, Janet Sullivan

NY State Licensed Psychoanalyst and Music Therapist.