[Fredslist] Job oppty media manager

Ruth Domber ruth at 1010optics.com
Mon Apr 16 16:19:27 EDT 2018

*Job Description:*
We are looking for a part-time Social Media Manager to oversee our
organization’s social media accounts, provide genuine engagement, and grow
our digital presence, primarily on Instagram, Pinterest, Whatsapp and
Facebook.
If you have excellent communication skills, love staying up to date on all
the latest social media trends and strategies, and thrive in a fast-paced
environment, we’d love to consider you for the MLC Team!

*Responsibilities*
• Manage and maintain all existing and new social media accounts, and
social media management tools.
• Actively curate content, post in platforms, and engage in authentic
conversations with our audience.
• Create unique and engaging content that is catered to each platform,
including Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
• Track the analytics of our various platforms and stay up to date on all
of our metrics.
• Design, develop, and implement a personalized social media strategy for
our company.
• Distribute advertising budget across the platforms effectively and refine
targeted audiences

*Skills and Past Experience*
• You have incredibly strong written and verbal communication skills, and
have a unique ability to genuinely connect with people online through your
writing.
• You have hands-on experience working as a social media manager or content
manager in the past.
• You have a proven track-record of growing a quality audience through
social media channels.
• You know how to take initiative and we'll never worry about you turning
things in on time
• You have a deep understanding and love of social media platforms, with
specific knowledge on how to leverage social media for business.
• You understand branding and are prepared to deep dive into our brand to
create content that is consistent with our values and community.
• You have excellent customer-service skills, and enjoy connecting directly
with customers and problem-solving.
• You are a true team player, communicate well with others, and enjoy
working as part of a remote team environment.

If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a resume and
cover letter to gani at meaningfullife.com with subject line: Social Media

--
Ruth H. Domber
10/10 Optics