[Fredslist] Hubspot Expert Needed - CRM implementation

Judie Judie at promotionalsolutions.biz
Fri Apr 13 12:26:19 EDT 2018

Hello, Gotham,
We are looking to implement HUBSPOT CRM within our company.  it has been a
bit of a chore and we are looking for someone who may know the ins and outs
of integration, navigation, use/functionality, integration and launch.  We
have just upgraded companywide email to Microsoft 365.

We don't believe the set up of a CRM should be such a chore, we must be
missing something so simple that is putting a wrench in our progress.  Any
insight would be amazing.

Thanks so much in advance.
have a fabulous weekend.
Judie