[Fredslist] Thank you Renee Richter

Danielgale ellynfinkelstein at danielgale.com
Fri Apr 13 10:45:47 EDT 2018

Congrats to Renee. Well deserved and I know she’ll be awesome!!!

Sincerely,
Ellyn Finkelstein
Real Estate Salesperson
Silver Circle of Achievement
Eco-Broker, GREEN
Certified Buyers Broker, CBR
Commercial & Investment Real Estate Certified, CIREC
Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty
7951 Jericho Tpke.
Woodbury, NY 11797
Cell: 516-972-8649
Office: 516-677-0030 Ext. 305

> On Apr 12, 2018, at 10:15 PM, Corey Bearak <bearak at me.com> wrote:
>
> Renee Richter of Gotham Long Island and Gotham Towers was elected this past Wednesday to serve on the board of directors of the Senior Citizens Agency that I chair in Queens.
>
> Services Now for Adult Persons, Inc. (SNAP) is designated an “Innovative Senior Center by the NYC Department for the Aging and offers many other programs.
>
> With her expertise as a mortgage consultant, especially on reverse mortgages, SNAP is very have to have Renee on our board.
>
> Thank you Renee.
>
> Learn more about SNAP here.
>
> Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
> Government & Public Affairs Counsel
> Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN® | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | Gotham Power Breakfast Chair | Gotham Sponsorships Chair
> P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
> (718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
> Corey at CoreyBearak.com ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
> Author, The Public Ought To Know, available on Kindle and Nook and Apple devices
> If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
> This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
> [sent from my MacBook Pro]

Notice: Daniel Gale Sotheby’s International Realty does not make requests for wire transfers via email; nor does the firm attempt to obtain confidential information through email including bank account numbers, credit card details, social security numbers, or other similar personal data. If you receive an email that appears to be from our company and requests that you wire funds or reveal confidential information, email fraud may be involved. Please do not respond to the message, and contact us immediately at: fraudalerts at danielgale.com or 800.942.5334.