[Fredslist] My firm is hiring

jnkruns at aol.com jnkruns at aol.com
Fri Apr 13 08:25:13 EDT 2018

Hello to all of my Business Development and Recruiting friends and to anyone who knows entrepreneurial professionals looking for a career change.  Does working for a company that offers an amazing team, an outstanding culture with incredible benefits, and unlimited financial growth appeal to you or someone you know? Then consider a career in the staffing industry with my firm !  Our New York City office is growing, and we’re looking to hire dynamic, highly motivated and creative individuals who want to be part of a great organization that consistently ranks as one of the top Great Places to Work! Please contact me today at Jeffrey.kamberg at parkerlynch.com

Jeffrey Kamberg

Sent from my iPhone