[Fredslist] DOOR PRIZES - Bob Formica Golf Outing - June 25, 2018

Laurel Scarr-Konel lscarrkonellaw at optimum.net
Mon Apr 9 12:47:33 EDT 2018

Hi all!

This year's golf outing is on Monday, June 25, 2018.  It will be here
before you know it!  What better venue to get yourself out there!  We
are looking for DOOR PRIZES from you or anyone you know who can donate.
 Need ideas?  How about: gift certificates to restaurants or spas;
tickets to the theater or sporting events; or creative gifts, baskets
and prizes showcasing your business.

Please email me, Flo Feinberg, or Steve Reisner (all copied on this
email) to let us know what you are donating.  All DOOR PRIZES MUST be at
Fred's office no later than Monday June 18, 2018.

(Note:  these are not the goody bag giveaways)

Thank you in advance for your donation and for you help in soliciting
donations!

Flo Feinberg
flodiamond at aol.com

Laurel Scarr-Konel
lscarrkonellaw at optonline.net

Steve Reisner
sreisner at almabank.com

Co-Chairs, Door Prize Committee

Laurel Scarr-Konel
Attorney at Law
366 North Broadway, Suite 410
Jericho, NY 11753
Tel: 516-942-4200
Fax: 516-938-6595
Email: lscarrkonellaw at optonline.net

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this
communication.