[Fredslist] help needed

HPS Jewelers hpsjewelers at hpsjewelers.com
Thu Sep 28 16:06:23 EDT 2017

Hi Gothamites,

    My niece is a Veterinary student in the Cayman Islands. Her apartment in
the Snug Harbor area had been impacted by the hurricane and has had severe
flooding. At this time her apartment is no longer inhabitable and we are now
seeking a new residence for her in the area.

I know Gotham  has a long reach. Are there any Gotham members who have, or
know anyone who has, an  apartment available to rent in the Snug Harbor
area?? If not perhaps a connection  there to  real estate agent that could
give a hand??

Any leads or information would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Susan Schoenberg

HPS Jewelers Inc.

72 Bowery