[Fredslist] Season of Giving

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Mon Sep 25 10:31:19 EDT 2017

At this writing we have collected almost 13,500 for the season of giving and almost 2000 for hurricane relief.  For those that asked me at the picnic the link to make a voluntary credit card contribution is www.gothamfoundation.org.  Such contribution will be matched by Michael Farrell and All credit card fees will be waived by Marc Halpert.

Please consider making a donation.  This is one of the best things we do.  Thanks.

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2017
AV® Preeminent Rating™ -Peer Review Rated - Martindale-Hubbell Martindale-Hubbell® for 35 years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com